Add a chilled glass of white wine, a group of girls, some scintillating conversation and you’re set!!
Fig and Blue Cheese Crostini
1 small loaf half-baked ciabatta bread
8 fresh figs
200g Bellingham Blue cheese
12 slices Parma ham
3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Thinly slice the ciabatta bread and drizzle with olive oil. Place on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Trim the tops off the figs and score the top of the fig. Mash the blue cheese with a few fresh thyme leaves and stuff into the top of the fig. Bake the figs at the same time as the bread for ten minutes.
- On each slice of bread, arrange half a slice of Parma ham and the bake fig on top.
- Garnish with fresh thyme and serve immediately.